eco .75

Does anyone know where to get spooled eco. 75. Mostly I only see it in tealight height, and I found one place where I can get it in 6 inches. I'm trying to wick Blueberry Pie from Candlewic in an 8oz Status jar (2.5" diameter). I like lx wicks and use lx 14 in the 21oz status jars. I've been debating about Lx 10 or 8 for the 8oz jars. If that sounds small to you it's because I find that CBL130 from Candlewic needs to be wicked down quite a lot. Blueberry Pie seems to not like the smaller lx wicks. The flame seems to be struggling and if I wick up, I know I'll get a lot of smoke. get a lot of smoke with the cd and rrd wicks. I like the way eco.5 works in my tealights but eco 1 seems to get a big mushroom in the small status jar, though it does have a nice melt pool. I haven't tried htp yet. Thats next on my list, though I don't have any from after their manufacturing changed, so I don't know if I can trust the results I get.  Any thoughts would be helpful

Have you tried wickit.net? I get my spools there.

if you have them, give Premier 700 series a try.  I’ve been VERY pleased with their performance in many of my wax blends. Premier 700’s are available by several retailers in the US in the full size range.  

Thank you. I'll look into wickit.net. I've never tried premiers. I know they're popular, but I usually get my wicks from Candlewic or Bitter Creek and neither of them sell premiers. I'll look into them as well. Every wax I've ever tried (I'm partial to parasoys) I go through a few wick series and always end up back with lx. It's just always seems to work for me, so it's frustrating to see this one fragrance cause the wicks to struggle. I guess anyone whos ever tried to make a good candle has run into this problem at some point.

• Like 1