Fo?

LynnS

My candles last forever like all of us.After a while I get kinda tired and ready for another scent to try.Well for the last 3 days (maybe about 3-5 hours a day) my Fresh Baked Bread candle is going fast.It is not one I like.Barely smell it but it is burning fast.So if someone wanted it I would not know what to say.Here I tell all my candles burn forever but this doesn't pan out.Everything is the same but the FO.Could this be a problem???? First time I have been puzzled.

LynnS

Seems like the wax/candle is on speed burn compared to ALL of my other candles.Absolutely not one thing different but a new FO(Fresh Baked Bread) I am testing.This candle is almost gone in 3 days and I have them last weeks.Of course depending on the amount of time I burn it.Really if this candle today burns another 5 hours I THINK it will be gone.I mean seems about half the time of my others that seem to burn more than 40 hours. It is a 8 ounce JJ.Doesn't have much of a cold or hot throw.So likely it won't be a keeper but still a problem/worry.I have people tell me my candles burn a long time.This one stumps me:rolleyes2

LynnS