Fig & Lavender?

pdevine

• 5 weeks later...

Did you ever find the FO combo you were looking for? In the body spray you had, was one scent more dominate than the other?

I put some swabs in a baggie this morning; 1 swab each, Peak's Med. Fig & GL Lavender. At first the scents were about equal but after a bit the fig is becoming dominate.

It is an interesting combo of scents. I'll let the test swabs mature for a couple days but for my own preference, I may add more lavender. Want to try this combo in the GL 70/30 blend once I figure out the ratio.

No, I never did find it. The label on the bottle that I have says "New Nouveau",

the healing garden

ORGANICS

Fig & Lavender

Then on the label on the back of the bottle says

The organic body mist blends nutrient-rich fig with soothing organic lavender to refresh skin. With notes of bergamot, water lily and vanilla to please the senses.

So, I guess it's a mixture of all listed. I would sure LOVE to be able to come up with this mixture cause this 6 oz bottle was regular price $8.00 but I found it on sale.

I've never smelt Fig nor Bergamot, so I don't have a clue what those might smell like. I just know that this is one of those fragrances that when I smelt it, I went AHHHHHH that smells good. If you want Pam W, I can spray some on a card and send it to you and maybe you can come up with something. Portia

• 1 year later...

This stuff is to me like catnip is to a kitten. I've bought more bottles of this lotion and body spray than any other bath & body product I ever tried. I still buy it when I catch it on sale, even though I'm making 99.9% of the stuff I use these days. If anyone sees this FO anywhere, please share! I haven't tried my hand at mixing it yet, but I may at some point.

I'm a lavender fiend, like Scented is on patchouli. My little brain has been whirring on creating some 'lavender pomegranate' and 'lavender rose' blends. Heck, I could make a whole line of nothing but different lavender stuff and I'd probably be pretty happy. Isn't that what lavender does for you anyway? :yay:

Darbla