JS scents in soap

elle110

I have used quite a few of Becky's fo in CP soap - not too many of her new ones yet, but what ones are you interested in and I will let you know if I have soaped them.

Pink Sugar, Cappuccino Brulee, Donout house cuppa coffee, Fruit Slices, Jamaican Me Crazy, Lavender vanilla, Stawberries & Champagne

And out of these, if you used them, what did you think of the scents

Thanks Purple Lilac

I know this wasn't on your list but I cp'd cranberry sauce a few days ago. ! It is awesome! still waiting for it to cure, but no siezing, accelorating or any of that!

Thanks, is it christmasy cranberry, or just a tart cranberry? does that make sence? LOL

Michelle

The Lavender Vanilla blended very nicely, no discoloration.

Jamaican Me Crazy also blended nicely, a tropical scent, no discoloration.

From your list these are the only two I have soaped so far. Wish I could of been more of a help. If you have others you would like to know about just let me know.

I do make a Lavender Palmarosa with EO, a true charm in soap, but the one I am making in my Castile soap is a blend of Lav/Van FO and Lavender EO, it smells heavenly. I have tried making my own version but it does not smell anything like the FO from FNWL :cry2:

What percentages of fo do you use? I am new to cp and used Tonys fo's at first as his site told how the fo's reacted to cp. So, I get brave and try JS Chestnuts and Brown Sugar in cp at .7 and nothing. I have a pretty swirled bar of soap and no fragrance... been a few days now. Am a bit leary to try any more of her fragrances in soap... love them in candles, with out knowing how they will react.

I add anywhere from 2 tsp to 1 oz ( there are appx 6 tsp in 1 oz) of fragrance oil when I soap (CP). It just depends on the scent.

When I soaped Chestnut & Brown Sugar , I used 4 tsp pp - the fo naturally discolored the soap to a light brown but it just added to the appearance of the soap, IMO.