Speaking of JS vanillas-anyone tried her Silky Vanilla?

Michi

I just ordered 2lbs. of this. Never even smelled it before, but since it was on sale for $10.95 I thought if I like it I'd kick myself for not having got more at that price. ;)

I have tried her Ultimate vanilla, and it's good, not real strong, but more of a bakery vanilla, so I thought I'd try another one.

Any reviews?

When you order from JS does Becky usually e-mail you when she sends out the order? I ordered a bunch on Monday and still haven't gotten an e-mail saying it was shipped????

Yes, usually you get the quantum shipping notice from JS. Probably a glitch. But I am sure it went out the same day, if it was placed before the ups truck got there. She ships the quickest of any company!

I carry the Ultimate Vanilla and it throws really well for me. It definitely smells sweet, like a bakery vanilla.

I like the Silky Vanilla, but I don't carry it since I also have Peak Vanilla Hazelnut, lol. But it's really nice, throws well and has more body than the Ultimate. It is huskier, I guess. Not sure how else to describe it. It's nice, you'll like it!

Michelle- I LOVE it! People comment all the time on my shea body butter when I make it in vanilla that is smells heavenly. It's not exactly a straight vanilla bean scent, but it's not a bakery heavy vanilla, either. It throws really well, too, but I use ICS's Vanilla smoothie for my candles- it's a stronger, heavier scent. I think I have every vanilla from every FO supplier in the world- it's my FAVE! But Silky Vanilla and Vanilla Smoothie take the cake :)