Wickless Candles

Good to see ya here :)

I would use about the same as any container candle. Leave out the wick trimming part and maybe add a reminder to turn warmer off when not in use. Also remind them the wax and unit are still hot.

Here's an older thread with more info...

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10947&highlight=wickless+warning+label

Whoops Top didn't mean to aggravate by offering my warning label...I'm off to delete my previous post.
LOL, I think you misunderstood. I was suggesting adding that to the label. There's been a lot of talk about the people hawking soy wax candles that can (supposedly) be used on your skin. I guess the joke would have worked better in the Vegetable Wax Forum. :)

Ok now I get it :yay: . You had me worried there for a minute...couldn't figure out why a warning label would upset you LOL.

Yep the old soy lotion thing seems to resurface every few years. I've been at this for five years now and it never ceases to amaze me what people come up with next.