Sea Witch - PFO

LilFirecracker

Latest scent testing on my melts - burning 24/7, Sea Witch lasted 65+ hours!!!! I turned it off at 65, but it still had fragrance left. It was starting to weaken. I ordered 2lbs of it before they end up selling out. I think it's gonna be a big seller for me! 😃

23 hours ago, GailC said:

Sounds like a keeper.

I've never ordered from PFO but Sea Witch from Fragrance Buddy is my favorite oceany scent.

I love it, Gail!! I have never been ever to find a good fresh rain, water, or ocean scent that didn't smell weird. PFO is the one who has those original MW fragrances. But if they can't agree on price negotations and don't replinish their stock, I'll be trying FB to see if they're long lasting for me. 

• Like 1

OHH NOOOOO!!!! I just got my order in. I ordered 32oz and she asked me if they happen to not have it all, do I want whatever they had? Of course I told her yes, send whatever you have. Well....I ended up with a whole 4oz 😥. I'm so disappointed!! But on the bright side, they discovered a 4oz bottle of Lavender Sage and sent that to me! That made it less of a blow to my heart. 

5 hours ago, LilFirecracker said:

OHH NOOOOO!!!! I just got my order in. I ordered 32oz and she asked me if they happen to not have it all, do I want whatever they had? Of course I told her yes, send whatever you have. Well....I ended up with a whole 4oz 😥. I'm so disappointed!! But on the bright side, they discovered a 4oz bottle of Lavender Sage and sent that to me! That made it less of a blow to my heart. 

Soooo frustrating.  BTDT.

UPDATE: I spoke to Camilla at PFO yesterday (Monday) about the latest on the Moonworks fragrance oils. She said they'e finally worked out the pricing with the manufacturer, and they should have them back in stock towards the middle or end of next month! They will be trying to get together a "pre-order wait list" so that those who have been waiting for certain ones to be back in stock will be given priority to receive their stock. 

She surprised me when out of 2 - 16oz bottles of Sea Witch, I only ended up with 1 - 4oz bottle. The blow to my broken heart was lessened when I discovered sitting at the bottom of the box, a 4oz bottle of my one true love - Lavender Sage!!! ❤️