display bath tub ??

valleygrls98

does any one know where you can get an old fashion type bath tub that's just a foot or two long to display stuff in ? I belong to a cooperative and we display our stuff at the local market the lady in charge called and asked me if I knew where we could find one ????? I have no clue .

How big were you looking for...I have a bunch, but they arent big, they are probably about 9-12 inches in length and not too sure about the height. I bought a whole bunch and was going to use them for my smelly jelly and now I just dont have room for them. They are in my storage closet waiting for a use. If you want I can measure them for you and let you know.

How big were you looking for...I have a bunch, but they arent big, they are probably about 9-12 inches in length and not too sure about the height. I bought a whole bunch and was going to use them for my smelly jelly and now I just dont have room for them. They are in my storage closet waiting for a use. If you want I can measure them for you and let you know.

Let me know if u would like to get rid of a few, please. :smiley2:

What color and material are they? Feel free to PM me.

OOOh I love those mesh tubs, too cute!!

I would think you'd have a hard time finding an Old fashioned looking tub that was a foot or two long. :eek:

Maybe a supplier of tubs? You know how sometimes manufacturers make a mini mockup of their products? I know I've seen mini tents etc. but never a mini tub.

Good luck on your search and if I ever do come acrossed anything like that I'll be sure and let you know. :)

Oh, and if anyone finds those mesh tubs, I want some. :D

I can check with the man I got these from to see if he has any that are a solid color...but it will be next weekend before I can get in touch with him. I got them from a man that has a wholesale business at my monthly show. The show is next weekend and I will see what I can do. Last time I went to look he had ones with pink around the top. Maybe he has something different now, that has been several months ago. I will keep you posted.

I've seen others *make* a cute country style tub. They painted a bread loaf pan, used wooden balls underneath for feet. Forgot what they used for the faucets, but it was surprisingly real looking in a prim sort of way.

Robin, they used little wooden balls or letters of H and C. Or you could even find the tiny little handles. I saw pic's of those and they were very cute