Does anyone make and sell micellar water?

Candybee

Just curious. Came across a nice recipe for it and of course am interested in trying it. But not sure it is that popular? Do they tend to dry out the face? I read that you don't have to rinse off after and may apply your moisturizer after you clean your face with the micellar water.

I ask because I have a mixed customer base. Lots of country and farm folk who live in the area. But also many tourists during the market and fall season and I get some of these customers that want more upscale or trendy. Then I also get the very informed customers that talk about the various ingredients. I get them all. I was thinking micellar water might be something they would be interested in.

I use Micellar water all the time BUT you can get cheap at drugstore from good brands so don’t know if this would be worth it for you to produce. You should try some. The French ones are great. Some of the American ones I feel sticky. You must test for feel. Also if you make you have to decide if you want to add synthetics or keep natural Nd how much cleansing you want

• Like 1