Vanilla Stabilizer in lotions?

Did a quick search but did not find the answer.  I try to not use stabilizer, but I love the sweet scents, which many contain browns. I specially would love adding vanilla scents to my lotions, but I am afraid they will turn brown?

I do not make lotion as often, usually is for personal use, however, I am considering making gifts for fall. And lots of the fall scents turn 😒

Anyone has experience of this?  If used, do I put it at the end or at the water or oil phase?

Thanks.

I can’t stand those stabilizers, they reek to high heaven and you still have to test I would go vanillin free, or check fragrance and get percentage of vanillin under 1 percent. Their are sweet scents without vanillin but you have to hunt for them. Look on websites many have search for vanillin free. Also this stabilizers there are no ingredient lists! I asked Natrues Garden what was in theirs but they said they couldn’t get from manufacturer. Foul smelling stuff

• Like 1