Maple street

Karen Ov

I just got some of their oils in after I had made up my  mind I wasn't going to order from them and I really liked most of what I got. I hate to add another supplier to my list but I just may have to. Let us know what your thoughts are about what you ordered!

19 hours ago, Belinda said:

I just got some of their oils in after I had made up my  mind I wasn't going to order from them and I really liked most of what I got. I hate to add another supplier to my list but I just may have to. Let us know what your thoughts are about what you ordered!

I sure will. I can't  wait to smell sweet orange chilli pepper. Hopefully i will get them early next week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I received all the fo's from maple street, and they all smell great. Shipping was extremely fast. I ordered on june 30 and got them on july 3rd. My favs are apple maple bourbon, christmas memories, welcome home, pumpkin pecan waffles, lavender and spring apricot. So far maple street has great fo's.