CAL CANDLE SUPPLY #12 WAX BLEND

Hi all! I live in Los Angeles and would love to use a local supplier for my wax. I am interested in the #12 veggie/soy/para blend from California Candle Supply. I am currently mixing my own soy and paraffin. Has anyone here tried the #12?  I have reached out to them asking what percentage of soy to paraffin this particular blend is made up of but haven’t heard back yet. In the meantime, I wanted to know if any of you have experience with it.  Thanks! 

• 7 months later...
On 3/8/2021 at 8:32 AM, Mrs. Stoner said:

Hi all! I live in Los Angeles and would love to use a local supplier for my wax. I am interested in the #12 veggie/soy/para blend from California Candle Supply. I am currently mixing my own soy and paraffin. Has anyone here tried the #12?  I have reached out to them asking what percentage of soy to paraffin this particular blend is made up of but haven’t heard back yet. In the meantime, I wanted to know if any of you have experience with it.  Thanks! 

I LOVE this wax!!  Someone just told me (they contacted Cal Candle) that this wax is 50% soy 25% palm and 25% paraffin.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 1:48 PM, PINKT said:

I LOVE this wax!!  Someone just told me (they contacted Cal Candle) that this wax is 50% soy 25% palm and 25% paraffin.

Thank you! I really like this wax. I did a deep dive searching #12 on Facebook and heard the same thing about the ratios of the types of waxes in this blend. It’s a wonderful wax!! What wicks do you like to use in it? I have found LX and Premier to be the leaders of the pack. 

On 10/29/2021 at 9:01 PM, Mrs. Stoner said:

Thank you! I really like this wax. I did a deep dive searching #12 on Facebook and heard the same thing about the ratios of the types of waxes in this blend. It’s a wonderful wax!! What wicks do you like to use in it? I have found LX and Premier to be the leaders of the pack. 

I contacted CCS and Erik the owner told me the wax ratios for the #12 are as stated above.. I love premier and CDN for this wax.. haven't tried the LX in it but I bet I would love them as well

On 10/21/2021 at 4:48 PM, PINKT said:

Actually this sounds like an awesome blend with just the right amounts of each wax to make a terrific scented candle. No I haven't tried it, I am on the east coast and use container palm exclusively. But if I lived on the west coast and was looking for a blend I would be excited to try this.