Opinions please - keystone order

The Candle Nook

Planning my first Keystone order and this is in my cart. All are “peaks” fragrances I’ve read about on different threads here (except cranberry chutney). Anything stand out as a boo-boo or am I missing a FO that should-NOT-be-missed?

birthday cake

cinnamon and balsam

salty sea air (hope it’s not cologne like)

winter wonderland

tall grass

cranberry chutney (the hunt continues)

Peak's Amish Harvest is one of my favorites, and seems pretty popular on this forum.  (Rustic's Celtic Moonspice is a near-dupe, and Rustic's Amish Quilt is also really similar, but I like Amish Harvest the best.)

The only one from your cart I've tried is the Birthday Cake, which I like a lot.

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2021 at 10:40 AM, The Candle Nook said:

Planning my first Keystone order and this is in my cart. All are “peaks” fragrances I’ve read about on different threads here (except cranberry chutney). Anything stand out as a boo-boo or am I missing a FO that should-NOT-be-missed?

birthday cake

cinnamon and balsam

salty sea air (hope it’s not cologne like)

winter wonderland

tall grass

cranberry chutney (the hunt continues)

Their birthday cake is great! I have cinnamon and balsam too which I like OOB but haven't put in wax yet. I haven't smelled any of the others you have listed. I like Old Town Bakeshop too. It's lite but a good bakery scent. Bird of Paradise is good, cherries in the snow, chocolate grahams, country berry hotcakes, cranberry apple marmalade, creamy pecan praline, iced lemon danish ( I also like iced lemon cookies from Aztec and lemon biscotti from Fillmore) sea salt and cocoa bean. I've read where they have a good cream brûlée but I've never used it. I like the one from Cajun.

• Thanks 1