Year round name suggestion for Arctic Air?

GailC

Seems appropriate to make some Arctic Air candles on this freezing cold, snowing, wind blowing day.

But I need a name so I can sell them all year round not just in the winter.

Here is Mill Creek's scent description:  Brilliant fragrance notes of eucalyptus, spearmint, wild rose and dew fresh ferns leading to snow pines, blue jasmine magnolia and white lilies finishing with a base of white musk, balsam and sandalwood.

Right now I'm leaning toward Morning Dew.

Thanks for any suggestions.

1 hour ago, GailC said:

Seems appropriate to make some Arctic Air candles on this freezing cold, snowing, wind blowing day.

Here is Mill Creek's scent description:  Brilliant fragrance notes of eucalyptus, spearmint, wild rose and dew fresh ferns leading to snow pines, blue jasmine magnolia and white lilies finishing with a base of white musk, balsam and sandalwood.

Morning dew sounds nice, maybe mountain air,  fresh morning, I'm so bad  with naming scents..  hope you find one

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GailC said:

Sounds lovely! I like Morning Dew. Some other ideas could be: Fresh Air, Brisk Walk, First Rain, Morning Mist, Breath of Air 

Hope this helps or sparks some more ideas! 

• Like 2