What are your favored FO suppilers?

Being I am new here, forgive me if this has been discussed several times. I am also new to candle making although I have made soap and b&b products for many years in the past.  I am looking to know your favorite FO suppliers for quality FOs and price. I find WSP rather pricey these days. In a thread I read here, the supplier Flaming Candle was mentioned so thinking I might try them. I did purchase 4 sample size from The Candlemakers Store  and they seem nice enough but I tend to shy away companies with no or very limited reviews - and see no reviews for anything on Keystone Candle Supply either. Your 2 cents would be great! Meanwhile I will search this forum as time allows for previous threads! TYVM!

27 minutes ago, silverRaven said:

Being I am new here, forgive me if this has been discussed several times. I am also new to candle making although I have made soap and b&b products for many years in the past.  I am looking to know your favorite FO suppliers for quality FOs and price. I find WSP rather pricey these days. In a thread I read here, the supplier Flaming Candle was mentioned so thinking I might try them. I did purchase 4 sample size from The Candlemakers Store  and they seem nice enough but I tend to shy away companies with no or very limited reviews - and see no reviews for anything on Keystone Candle Supply either. Your 2 cents would be great! Meanwhile I will search this forum as time allows for previous threads! TYVM!

Hi..Rustic Escentuals is really good.

• Like 1