katinator6

Hello Everyone!

Hope this introductions finds everyone doing well and having fun. 

My name is Kathy Movsesian. My residence is in Las Cruces New Mexico. Candle making is a new area for me as I grew up in a family of farmers. I figured since I retired that I would find myself something new to enjoy and I believe I have found it. I believe that we can make candles that heal the soul, lift spirits and bring smiles into lives during difficult times. I have two grand daughters that live on the other side of the world and its just my 6 cats (I inherited 3) 2 very loud parrots ( I inherited) and a sweet partner in crime who insist on helping me with this venture. 

I look forward to reading everyone's post and getting input on an area I am by no means an expert on. 

Thank you

Kat 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katinator6 said:

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kathy Movsesian. My residence is in Las Cruces New Mexico. Candle making is a new area for me as I grew up in a family of farmers. I figured since I retired that I would find myself something new to enjoy and I believe I have found it. I believe that we can make candles that heal the soul, lift spirits and bring smiles into lives during difficult times. I have two grand daughters that live on the other side of the world and its just my 6 cats (I inherited 3) 2 very loud parrots ( I inherited) and a sweet partner in crime who insist on helping me with this venture. 

I look forward to reading everyone's post and getting input on an area I am by no means an expert on. 

Thank you

Kat 

Welcome to you and your crew. 
chandling is rewarding, and equally frustrating 😂

I would not trade what I have learned through candles for anything. Beyond understanding waxes, I learned PATIENCE and PERSISTENCE. 

have fun 🥰

• Like 1

5 hours ago, katinator6 said:

Hello Everyone!

Thank you

Kat 

Hello from South East Texas here!

Good to have you! 

You will love your new venture and obsession LOL! We are here to enable 😁, OOOPS, I mean help you in any way we can! 

I am newly retired myself as of December 18th and plan to make more candles instead of just wax melts and this is the place to be to learn!

Belinda,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Lol on obsession because I have been told that by my daughter! She is happy to be the recipient of all my tests and oops batches! I look forward to all the help I can get! 😊 Congrats on your retirement, I hope you are loving as I am! See you soon and again thank you!!!