Just Scent Sales Question

JudyN

The website said Monday at midnight so I went ahead and ordered. Thanks for your help.

She used to run them from Sat to Mon (3 day) but a month or two ago she started running them Sat to Fri so more people can get in on them.

Maybe it is different this week though, it usually says on the first page if it is a shorter sale. I am trying to avoid the site right now--if I go look, I will see a few things I NEED to have LOL.

You can always email Becky and ask, she is great to deal with:)

Either way, I am glad you got in on the sale:yay:

hahaha - I can definitely see why you would want to avoid the site. I ordered 10 FOs on sale and I ordered I think 8 from Peaks last week. No more FOs for awhile. I can't wait to get them. I got the sale dates from the FAQ part so you are probably right and it is until Friday (it does not say that it is a short sale on the page. Thanks for your help. I just didn't want to miss the sale, $10.95 for 1 lb. FOs is a great price and she is paying half the shipping too.

If she keeps having these sales, I'm gonna be divorced, lol. I just ordered more FO for the 2nd time this week. I need a 12 step program. :rolleyes2

You have read my siggy line right Angela?? :D LOL Seriously, I'm sitting here right now, contemplating an order with JS, just don't want to get those divorce papers when the FO's arrive. :eek:

Hmm married and scentless, or lots of scents and single?? Decisions Decisions!! LOL ;)

If you get those papers, just get a suitcase and come on over! I tell ya' though, getting home before DH sure is nice sometimes because then I can hide the "evidence", lol. We really need to start some kind of program here. This has become an addiction (and an expensive one at that) :rolleyes2

We really need to start some kind of program here. This has become an addiction (and an expensive one at that) :rolleyes2

My oldest daughter who is 18 and of course thinks she is very wise:rolleyes2 says I am like a drug addict walking around sniffing my FO bottles! :P

I'm with you guys, I pray daily the UPS guy makes it here before DH comes home from work. I ordered the sampler from ICS, and now I'm looking at stuff to get from Becky.

If we can form an FO-aholics, can there be a whip-aholics sub-group? Lately I can't just make lotion, it has to be whipped. Sugar scrub, whip it up. Body butter, same deal.:whip: HELP ME MY BEST FRIEND IS A HAND MIXER...............

If you get those papers, just get a suitcase and come on over! I tell ya' though, getting home before DH sure is nice sometimes because then I can hide the "evidence", lol. We really need to start some kind of program here. This has become an addiction (and an expensive one at that) :rolleyes2

I can so relate to trying to hide packages from DH. The the UPS guy doesn't show up until 7 pm and the only thing that saved me last week when UPS came three different times was that I told DH that I was replacing supplies with funds that I had from a craftshow I did in November.

hahahaha I ordered from Peaks Co-Op last week and Just Scents this week. Had the Just Scents ordered sent to my office. I also ordered from Pourette (new molds), Candlechem, mold and odds and ends, ... I need to make candles and quit ordering for awhile.