Swiffer fragrance dupe?

Zyriel

I really like the fragrance of Swiffer's original scent, used in their wet jet liquid and the wet sheets. I can't place it though. I don't think I've encountered a similar fragrance in any other product.

I've searched a little bit, including on the forum. Anyone know what this might be called so I can do better searching, or anyone know of a dupe?

Many dupe will pop up if you search "Gain Original Scent".  Flaming, New York Scent & Amazon have them.

I do have list of its aroma chemical ingredients (15 of them), but there are already many dupes available so I am not going to post it up here.

On 12/5/2020 at 12:07 AM, Zyriel said:

I really like the fragrance of Swiffer's original scent, used in their wet jet liquid and the wet sheets. I can't place it though. I don't think I've encountered a similar fragrance in any other product.

I've searched a little bit, including on the forum. Anyone know what this might be called so I can do better searching, or anyone know of a dupe?

I just got a sample of Rowanberry from Muddy Soap Co. and it definitely smells like some cleaning wipes I’ve used before. I can place it but it’s definitely a kitchen friendly cleaner smell. I think I would only put it in dishsoap tbh.

5 hours ago, Zyriel said:

@Busy Bee  Thank you! I'm not looking for the Gain scented ones, but their original scent.  I believe it's quite different. Gain is floral I think, and swiffer's original scent is sort of sweet and has something I can't place in it.

I think Swiffer WetJet has 6 different scents, which are Gain Original, 2 febreze scents, Mr. Clean, Open Window Fresh, & Wood.  I thought you were talking about "Swiffer Gain Original" since all others weren't called original.

I was able to download scent formula from their website.  Their website is https://swiffer.com/en-us

Picture1.thumb.png.9d429f6d970d161868365227334db1df.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 3:15 PM, BusyBee said:

@BusyBee  I see now that the bottle at least (which smells the same) says Open-Window Fresh. I didn't see that on the set of pads. Thank you! That's 100% more information than I had before. I can't find the scent formula on the site but I'll keep looking. And now I have words to also keep an eye out for mentions of existing dupes.  Gosh, thank you!