Wick Stick Ums and Pouring Pots

WCCS

Does anyone know who the manufacturers are for Wick Stick Ums and Pouring Pots? I am a candle maker, but just starting a candle making supply business in Washington State. I have found everything I need except for these two items. You'd think with Google, it wouldn't be difficult, but it keeps sending me to other supplier websites. I need to track down the source. Thanks!

• Confused 1

Adhesive Dots

https://www.thomasnet.com/nsearch.html?cov=NA&heading=96139670&typed_term=adhesive+dots&searchterm=adhesive+dots&what=Adhesive+Dots&WTZO=Find+Suppliers&searchsource=suppliers

Melting Pots

CandleMakingSupplies.net [General Wax] is importer from China.  They have reasonable volume discount.  If you want better price, then you have to source it direct from China.  But it's going to be almost impossible to get anything here from China during this pandemic.

https://www.candlemakingsupplies.net/candle-wax-melting-equipment/cate_97/p___P0081710.html

Sure thing, franu61! Our website is westcoastcandlesupply.com . We've done a "soft launch" - it's up and tested, and folks should be able to view it and place orders for the items we have in stock. Coupon code NEWCUSTOMER should give a 10% discount at checkout. We also have warehouse pick up available. Lots of additional inventory coming - just way delayed due to COVID. Thanks so much to you all!

• Like 1