apology

To Dustpuppy, Beth-VT, Eugenia, Bugsb1, Top, Clonefan80, Scented, Angelava

My computer crashed shorthly after my last post just got it back up and wanted to thank all of you who replied to my question about tabbing pillars and containers. Just didn't want you to think i was not gratefull for your input :embarasse . Thank you as always for your knowledge and valuable input.

Never thought you were ungrateful. I just figured you were busy have fun ... shame it wasn't all that fun with a computer crash. Gawd those bite! But after one that came at an extremely bad time (like when I thought about doing a back-up), I did find out that hard drive towers can fly across the room pretty easily ;)

Don't sweat it. A lot of people run in and get info, then run back to thier pour pots to implement it.

While it was nice of you to come back and say thanks, it's not really required.

BTW, you'll soon figure out that the combination of candles and computers is a double edged sword. :smiley2:

Dont mean to be a post crasher here, but I had to ....... :P

I have had my puter crash twice on me at work in the last 6 months which really sucks cuz mine is the only one with the program database of 750+ participants info on it.

My newest thing at work is a portable external hard drive that automatically saves every night.....instant backup without disks or zip drives. And it was very economical for what it does, about $160.

Just had to let you know about my find.......BTW, got ours at work at Office Max.

Pam in da UP