FOs throw/behave same way in melts vs. candles?

Paintguru

I'm starting to play with melts now and I'm curious if all my testing of FOs for my candles needs to be completely redone for the melts.  Obviously my wax is different, so the likely answer is "yes".  Does anyone have any qualitative data when it comes to FO performance in melts vs. candles?  

22 hours ago, TallTayl said:

I find melts MUCH easier to get HT.

It comes down to your wax melt point in the end, but the FO I have to offer my first (and only born) as a sacrifice to the HT deities in candles do their job without any trouble in melts.

That's good to know.  So I can just offer candles and melts in both without much worry about a loss of performance for the melts.  

49 minutes ago, Paintguru said:

That's good to know.  So I can just offer candles and melts in both without much worry about a loss of performance for the melts.  

Just work with your wax blend so it melts in the average melter And the rest is pretty easy compared to wicked candles. Wax melters vary a LOT in the heat they generate. 

• Like 1