Be wary of

Scented

Spirit Craft unless you do not mind not getting your order, non-communication and slow service.

I'm terribly sorry that someone's soap cutters never got there. Since Spirit Craft is not in the business of returning phone calls, I cannot tell you where they are. It's been more than a month since the order.

This is the second time and THE last time I will deal with that company. I find the customer service to be poor, for that matter any company that cannot notify another of out of stock items on their own. Now how is it that a company once reputable turns habitually bad?

This isn't the first order of mine to disappear. Trying to get the last order I placed with them was a nightmare as well. I should have learned then, but tend to give companies at least another chance.

Just an FYI. Buyer beware on this company I would say.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I ordered from them a little over a year ago when I started to make soap. I ordered some soap cutters and got them with no problems. They even answered an e-mail inquiry of mine. But from the sound of it and your two bad experiences, I must have just gotten lucky. I sure hope your order shows up.

Scented,

I ordered from them at the beginning of December and just got my order last week. I emailed them (because I couldn't reach them by phone) and basically told them that I would contact paypal unless they sent me some kind of information on my order. Well, 2 days later I get an email stating that because of the holidays they have been really busy and apologized and amazingly I got my package 2 days later. Please don't get me wrong, even though I like the stuff on their site, I will not be going back there again.

Just my 2 cents

Dawn

Been through that routine many times with them during the last two transactions. It's laughable and IMO inexcusable to have to wait that long to get something. Paypal dispute has been filed. Will find stuff they offer on their site elsewhere, like places that want to do business with other people.

Glad you got your stuff Dawn!

Good to know... but sorry they did that to you.

I wonder if they realize that with the people on this board, bad customer service review will affect their sales substantially, not just this one sale. Glad you posted it.

Hope it is resolved soon and without problems!

I had ordered several molds without any problems until last Oct. I ordered 5 of the 2 piece plastic candle molds for a Christmas order. After 2 months and numerous e-mails I finally got the molds and none of them lined up together!

What a PITA. I had to cross them off my supplier list which is a shame because they do have some cool looking molds.

I e-mailed them in December asking if they could make me a heart candle mold similar to their heart soap mold. They wrote back right away asking me if I wanted it to be metal. I replied that I did and that was the last I heard from them. Thank goodness for Pourette!

Sheila, the order before this one included some of those two-piece molds that weren't listed on their site as out-of-stock, but they didn't show up in the order, when it got here a month later either. AND I had to call to find out what happened to the missing piece. Why it's out of stock!