Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols Question

Grani L

For all who use this, does it seem to have an odor that stays in the product, over powering the fragrance somewhat? I had some of this Brown in color Vitamin E before, and I used it in lotion. I did not use much, but It had the same smell that I cannot stand that are in some name brand lotions and body washes, where it you can smell it through the lotion. Its like the fragrance goes away and you are left with this smell that leaves the top of your throat sore. I wound up throwing that batch of lotion away because at first I thought maybe an oil had went bad. But I discovered the smell was coming from that VIT E. - I do experiment with reg vitamin e, but wanted again to purchase this type of Vit E due to its supposed benefits. - I just cant stand the smell that comes through the FO. I am thinking to purchase it from lotion crafter. Has anyone noticed that smell and is there anything else that is odorless that I can use for lotion that can aid in shelf life extension?  Thanks.

Edited by Grani L
Forgot a word.

I use only Vitamin E Acetate after some research on both the tocopherol and acetate versions. I have ordered my vitamin E acetate from WSP, Camden-Grey, and Lotion Crafters and not had any problems with it. It doesn't have any scent at all and works well and incorporates/blends in all my products.