Liquid soap

kandlekrazy

1 hour ago, kandlekrazy said:

No it's Cuccio  it came in my Fab Fit Fun box when I had membership there.  It is amazing but $40 a 8 oz bottle.

That is crazy expensive for a small bottle of surfactants.  It is not even soap.

all ingredients ending with “ate” and “aine” are surfactants used in various shampoos and liquid cleansers.  The Epsom salts in that bottle is pretty insignificant for effect. 

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (EAU), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Panthenol (Pro- Vitamin B5), Glyceryl Oleate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Shea Butteramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Phytate, Xylityl Sesquicaprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids

you could try taking a nice shampoo and adding a little Epsom salt dissolved in water and see if the oiliness of the Epsom improves th feel.

There’s also a quaternary compound (quats) in the ingredient list that improve feel. Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honeyquat) is a common ingredient in hair and skin care for improved feel used as a conditioning agent. This is where I personally would start. You can add it to any product you have currently to see if it is the performance enhancer you enjoy in that bottle of cuccio. 

https://www.saveoncitric.com/honeyquat36oz.html edited to add smaller bottle size link https://www.saveoncitric.com/honeyquat48oz.html

3 hours ago, TallTayl said:

That is crazy expensive for a small bottle of surfactants.  It is not even soap.

all ingredients ending with “ate” and “aine” are surfactants used in various shampoos and liquid cleansers.  The Epsom salts in that bottle is pretty insignificant for effect. 

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (EAU), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Panthenol (Pro- Vitamin B5), Glyceryl Oleate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Shea Butteramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Phytate, Xylityl Sesquicaprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids

you could try taking a nice shampoo and adding a little Epsom salt dissolved in water and see if the oiliness of the Epsom improves th feel.

There’s also a quaternary compound (quats) in the ingredient list that improve feel. Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honeyquat) is a common ingredient in hair and skin care for improved feel used as a conditioning agent. This is where I personally would start. You can add it to any product you have currently to see if it is the performance enhancer you enjoy in that bottle of cuccio. 

https://www.saveoncitric.com/honeyquat36oz.html edited to add smaller bottle size link https://www.saveoncitric.com/honeyquat48oz.html

Thank you!  I kept the bottle so I have the ingredient list, I'm going to experiment!   It really leaves your hands feeling so moisturized you don't need lotions.  I just won't pay $40 for any 8 oz soap.  if it didn't come in my box I'd never even know it existed, which is how FFF gets products so cheap to include in a $40 box (massive marketing).

Edited by kandlekrazy
  • Like 1