Wisconsin GB444 supplier

44 minutes ago, karicandlelady said:

Hello :) I am wondering if any of you have a recommendation on where to buy GB444 wax somewhat locally to save on shipping (Im in Madison, WI). Willing to drive up to 3 hours! Thank you for any advice!

Hi and welcome Kari.  Good luck finding a supplier close to you.  I checked the distance from Madison, WI to a couple of my suppliers in Ohio and they are both 7 hours away from you.  I also use GW 444.  Sometimes I drive about 2 hours and 20 minutes to the Candlemaker's Store in Hamilton OH, but their shipping is high, just like everyone else's.

I have ordered wax from Candlewic.  The extra shipping charge after putting some fragrance oils in my cart was only about $15.  I just checked and for me, shipping charge for a 50 pound case is $28,77 FedEx and a whopping $72.00 UPS. Now which one would you choose?  :)  I added a pound of fragrance oil just to check and the shipping was the same.  So you might check Candlewic.  I think their FedEx shipping is the most reasonable.

1 hour ago, karicandlelady said:

Thank you so much Gail:)!! This is super helpful <3!

Sign up for their email and get 10% off code.  I believe I was able to use it on my first order, but it's been awhile so I don't remember for sure.

10 hours ago, karicandlelady said:

Hello :) I am wondering if any of you have a recommendation on where to buy GB444 wax somewhat locally to save on shipping (Im in Madison, WI). Willing to drive up to 3 hours! Thank you for any advice!

Try Gateway Foods, they are near St. Louis. Not sure about shipping prices as I order by the pallet. It was pretty reasonable for that.

20 minutes ago, LanaH said:

Try Gateway Foods, they are near St. Louis. Not sure about shipping prices as I order by the pallet. It was pretty reasonable for that.

So do you have to call them for pricing and to order?  I couldn't find how they sold it (50 pound cases is what I use) or the price or shipping charges.

Edited by GailC