Double Wick 3.75 Libby Cylinder

I’ve been slowly moving away from my previous standard straight sided jars in favor of a more streamlined cylinder. I‘m still testing C3 at a snails pace and I’m wondering if double wicking a 3.75 (base+top) diameter vessel is outrageous?

I’m favoring HTP and Premier wicks lately. 
I went to the CS wick calculator thinking that since they usually always suggest an over wick for me that I might have better luck with C3 than I did with 464 or at least a reasonable place to start. I’ve found previously that whatever it suggested to me for 464 I had to wick down 1-2 sizes and start testing there. The suggestion for this new vessel was CD24 or ECO16. 

Based on that would it be reasonable to assume that 2 HTP73 would be a good be a good place to start testing? 

Also is there an equivalence chart of sorts for Premier wicks and how they line up with CD’s or HTPs?

Thanks, sorry for all the questions!

3 hours ago, sarahmarah said:

Also is there an equivalence chart of sorts for Premier wicks and how they line up with CD’s or HTPs?

Hi @sarahmarah. If you haven't done so already, I'd do searches on here and the internet for those wicks and on "wick charts" and see what you come up with.