I had a happy time at Nature's Garden

GailC

404041659_meatnaturesgarden.thumb.jpg.da4fbe6829a3d21e2b48dc46bb0e159e.jpg

This visit was much better than last time.  I sniffed and sniffed until my sniffer gave out, then my daughter and I went into Wellington for lunch and had delicious pizza and breadsticks.  We had eaten so much Amish Food/Cracker Barrel since Friday we wanted something different.

Went back to NG to finalize my decisions and resmell some.  So hard to limit myself but I kept reminding me that I didn't NEED any except the ones I needed to restock which were Apple Orchard, Carrot Cake, and Aloe & White Lilac.

The new ones I narrowed it down to were Apple Cinnamon Streusel, Hansel & Gretel's House, Madagascar Spice and Frankincense & Myrrh (because 2 customers have requested Frankincense & Myrrh.)

I checked several others on my list for future purchases maybe and checked some for my daughter to choose for me for Christmas.  Some on her list were Denim, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies, Lavender Luxury, Vanilla Silk, and Pumpkin Crunch Cake.  I gave her several other suggestions so I could be surprised a little with what I wind up getting.

I also picked up 2 cases of wax so saved a bunch on shipping.  

I had a list to smell but smelled a bunch not on the list since they were right there for the smelling.  :) It was a fun time and it took me awhile to get all sniffed out and able to leave that place.  

• Like 8