22 ounce Libbey Lucida jar wicking

I just scored a great deal on the 22 ounce Libbey Lucida (https://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/libbey-lucida-jar-22oz.html) jars with flat glass lid for $1.00 each and have never used them.  Its opening is 3" then spreads out, its an Apothecary jar.  Not sure on wicking with 1, 2, or 3 wicks. I am currently using Eco wicks for my Coconut blend. Any recommendations on this would be very helpful.

A friend of mine uses this jar and fills it to the lower line right before it tapers up. She double wicks her jars using CBL 130 which is a para soy. Since you have Eco wicks on hand...maybe start with two Eco 4 or 6?
Not all wider jars need double wicking however so you could single wick too. 

• Like 1

Ya, I know about wicking down with the coconut, but I have added beeswax to help with the flame and now I am on an eco 10 that seems so far to be pretty good in this jar for the second burn at least. Time will tell. Eco 8 mushroomed too much, and didn't get close enough to the edge. I just wasn't sure if I should be doing multi wicks on this jar since it is wider at bottom  than the 3" opening.