Starrville

Ravens

Ok, I went searching for Mike's Creme Brulee... no luck; he's "gone".  Starrville's original owners have moved to Missouri and continue to sell under the name "Starrville" (online sales only).

So.... what's a FOHO woman to do?  The prices are really good, shipping is only $10, and I told myself I'd be ordering for "research purposes" ... right!🙄 I was good, though, keeping the order very small.

I  ordered:

Creme brulee (hoping it's as I remember it)

Sandalwood vanilla (I want to try Starville's because BB's prices have gone through the roof!)

Diva

Mexican vanilla

On 7/7/2019 at 12:22 PM, Ravens said:

Ok, I went searching for Mike's Creme Brulee... no luck; he's "gone".  Starrville's original owners have moved to Missouri and continue to sell under the name "Starrville" (online sales only).

So.... what's a FOHO woman to do?  The prices are really good, shipping is only $10, and I told myself I'd be ordering for "research purposes" ... right!🙄 I was good, though, keeping the order very small.

I  ordered:

Creme brulee (hoping it's as I remember it)

Sandalwood vanilla (I want to try Starville's because BB's prices have gone through the roof!)

Diva

Mexican vanilla

They're listed under Starville? Is this different from Tyler Starville? Please let me know if it's the same cream brûlée. I still have some of his left. Cajun's is almost identical though so I know you'd be happy with theirs. 

I love Mike's Brulee from Starville too.  When you type in www.tylerstarville.com it takes you to starville.com.  They only have Creme Brulee listed so I hope they haven't changed the formulation.  I've been hoarding the last bit of his creme brulee for myself (I know it's selfish!)  I'll be interested to see if it's the same.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

I love Mike's Brulee from Starville too.  When you type in www.tylerstarville.com it takes you to starville.com.  They only have Creme Brulee listed so I hope they haven't changed the formulation.  I've been hoarding the last bit of his creme brulee for myself (I know it's selfish!)  I'll be interested to see if it's the same.

Me too! I hope it's the same for sure. If not Cajun's is right there with it.

• Like 1