What size label for an 8oz tin?

I’ve got my wicking down for most of my FOs in 8oz tins and I plan on pouring a year’s supply of each starting tomorrow. Mostly I use painter’s tape to label my candles, but I’ll be giving some of these as gifts and would like to do something a little nicer for these. So I’m wondering what size label works best on an 8oz tin?   

Forrest, are you looking for a top label for your tins, as well as a wrap around label? 

Here are my thoughts: for top label, a 2 inch round label or 2.5 inch round (largest to avoid label hangover on top) and/or a rectangular label or a wrap around label. 

I'm in the same boat as you, buddy, and I am designing labels as we speak/type. 😀

• Like 3

21 hours ago, YellowButterfly said:

I'm in the same boat as you, buddy, and I am designing labels as we speak/type. 😀

I'm going to be giving these candles a 4+ month cure, so being the procrastinator that I am I'll just put them in bags for storage and label them when they are cured. Of course I could go with the mystery candles approach and let everyone pick their candles based on smell🤣

• Haha 2

• 2 years later...