Strongest fragrance oils for aroma bead ornies?

Ashley D

What are some of the strongest and most long lasting fragrance oils for car fresheners/ornies? I have been getting oils from texas candle supply. So far black cherry and vanilla are the only ones that seem to last more than a few days? So what are some oils yall notice are best sellers and last a good amount of time? Thanks! 

I make these and use a lot of leather in mine, either alone or blended with other scents. I also like Butt Naked, Toasted Marshmallow (RE), Black Ice, Cool Water, and several other scents that seem to last. Toasted Marshmallow lasted a long time and was very strong. Right now I have beads soaking in leather, Fruity Pebbles, Country Berry Hotcakes, and some of the blends from Texas Candle Supply. I'm not sure which ones I could say lasted the longest but I do remember TM lasting a long time. 

@Ashley D The ABSOLUTE longest-lasting fragrance for me is Fillmore's Nutmeg Ginger.   I have one in my car that I put in there last September, and it still is giving off a good scent especially with the sun heating it up now.  Could smell it as well throughout the winter with the heater on although not as strong as when the sun heats it.    

GoldieMN

3 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

@Ashley D The ABSOLUTE longest-lasting fragrance for me is Fillmore's Nutmeg Ginger.   I have one in my car that I put in there last September, and it still is giving off a good scent especially with the sun heating it up now.  Could smell it as well throughout the winter with the heater on although not as strong as when the sun heats it.    

GoldieMN

Do you use the same kind of air freshener as Belinda?