Key Lime Pie question

kfintoni

Okay so I was looking through a list of bakery scents I had and I was looking for Key Lime Pie. I know I had a great key Lime Pie fragrance that you could smell the bread crumb crust but now I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it. I swear it was from Fillmore but I cannot find it on their web site. I know Peak had a Key Lime but it was not a pie. Am I loosing my mind or did Fillmore used to carry a Key Lime Pie?

Karen in MA

So I did call Fillmore yesterday and yes they did have a Key Lime Pie but they no longer carry it. Bummer because it was the best I have ever smelled. You could smell the creaminess of the pie and the yummy of the graham cracker crust. Trying to decide if I want to pony up the $ for 25 pounds or not. I guess I will check out some other samples first before I do. 

Karen in MA

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Belinda said:

The best one I've found is from RE. It's not the one that says pie but Key Lime. I can smell the crust in it too. @lovelyscents, I don't smell anything fizzy about it, just lime and creaminess and crust to my nose.

Oops, that is the one I tried..KY version and it had a fizz.  Maybe that is just the way lime icing smells and I'm associating it with fizz hmm.