Bubble Bombs

beckemmons

Seen a YouTube video of a Bubble Bomb by secret treasures. Love the idea of dropping a bomb in the tub and having a bubble bath from it. You of course have to drop it in under the running water which is fine. Has anyone else tried to make these? One of the ingredients is olive oil glycereth-8 esters. I cant find it anywhere in the u.s. but love the idea of also having the moisturizing benefit of it without killing the bubbles. I tried crushing up a dried batch of bubble bars and mixing it into a bathbomb mixture. I got bubbles but not as many as I wanted. Next I'm going to try mixing coco-b And sci powder with baking soda and letting it dry before mixing into a bomb. 

This will be my first time using sci and I've looked high and low on how much to use compared to slsa but havent nailed down a percentage yet. Does anyone have a idea of how much to use?

On 12/16/2018 at 9:37 AM, beckemmons said:

Seen a YouTube video of a Bubble Bomb by secret treasures. Love the idea of dropping a bomb in the tub and having a bubble bath from it. You of course have to drop it in under the running water which is fine. Has anyone else tried to make these? One of the ingredients is olive oil glycereth-8 esters. I cant find it anywhere in the u.s. but love the idea of also having the moisturizing benefit of it without killing the bubbles. I tried crushing up a dried batch of bubble bars and mixing it into a bathbomb mixture. I got bubbles but not as many as I wanted. Next I'm going to try mixing coco-b And sci powder with baking soda and letting it dry before mixing into a bomb. 

This will be my first time using sci and I've looked high and low on how much to use compared to slsa but havent nailed down a percentage yet. Does anyone have a idea of how much to use?

In this thread it shows how I make mine with a recipe added in the thread. 

haha sorry - should have read the entire post. I thought you were asking how to make them, not what ingredients to use. In my recipe I only use the coco-b you mentioned, and none of the other ingredients. 

Sorry... 

If it matters though, mine are not drying at all, and keep the skin nice and supple due to glycerin.