More Testers

Arch Rock

Can't seem to keep my paws off the testers anytime I place an order.  This bad habit is ruining my Christmas budget!

Regardless:

FB - Mulberry, Lemon Pound Cake, Creamsicle, Citrus Tree, Apples and Peaches - all giving off a fuel smell despite a small tester wick.  It's as if all of the fruity smells from FB hate my wax (paraffin container blend)!  I'm so disappointed because they took the roof off when I threw them into hot wax.  I'm going to start some mixing recipes with these because they're that good.  I'm thinking 1:1:1 of FB Lemon Pound Cake, Fillmore Lemon Biscotti and FB Vanilla Ice Cream.  Cross your fingers.

NG - Black Raspberry Vanilla and Ocean Mist - I used these keepers many years ago but needed to re-test to be sure nothing's changed.  Perfect-o.

NG Butter Brickel - No HT

CW - Maple Butter - Nice, but not strong enough as a stand alone.  Good mixer.  Also getting fuel smell from Peach & Sweet Berry and Tangerine Peach.

Fillmore - Very pleased with this batch of samples

English Lavender:  Very soapy and not a good fit for my wax but would be great in soaps

Warm Apple Pie - Puts Lonestar to shame

Iced Lemon Biscotti - Holy Crap.  Incredible.

Christmas Tree - I know everyone raves about this one but it smells rather one-dimensional to me.  Plus, I could have sworn I detected a pee-like after-smell.  (Okay, I'll admit it was burning in my bathroom and I haven't cleaned in there for a week or so . . . but still!  🤔)

Butterscotch Brulee - Phenomenal.

Daffodil - LOVE this.  Not your grandmother's daffodil.  Woody base notes and herbal mid-notes with very few top notes.

Ginger-Nutmeg - My new gingerbread.  This has the punch I've been looking for that sweeter blends can't deliver.

Overall, a successful round of testers.

• Thanks 1

On 12/9/2018 at 7:14 PM, Arch Rock said:

Can't seem to keep my paws off the testers anytime I place an order.  This bad habit is ruining my Christmas budget!

Regardless:

FB - Mulberry, Lemon Pound Cake, Creamsicle, Citrus Tree, Apples and Peaches - all giving off a fuel smell despite a small tester wick.  It's as if all of the fruity smells from FB hate my wax (paraffin container blend)!  I'm so disappointed because they took the roof off when I threw them into hot wax.  I'm going to start some mixing recipes with these because they're that good.  I'm thinking 1:1:1 of FB Lemon Pound Cake, Fillmore Lemon Biscotti and FB Vanilla Ice Cream.  Cross your fingers.

NG - Black Raspberry Vanilla and Ocean Mist - I used these keepers many years ago but needed to re-test to be sure nothing's changed.  Perfect-o.

NG Butter Brickel - No HT

CW - Maple Butter - Nice, but not strong enough as a stand alone.  Good mixer.  Also getting fuel smell from Peach & Sweet Berry and Tangerine Peach.

Fillmore - Very pleased with this batch of samples

English Lavender:  Very soapy and not a good fit for my wax but would be great in soaps

Warm Apple Pie - Puts Lonestar to shame

Iced Lemon Biscotti - Holy Crap.  Incredible.

Christmas Tree - I know everyone raves about this one but it smells rather one-dimensional to me.  Plus, I could have sworn I detected a pee-like after-smell.  (Okay, I'll admit it was burning in my bathroom and I haven't cleaned in there for a week or so . . . but still!  🤔)

Butterscotch Brulee - Phenomenal.

Daffodil - LOVE this.  Not your grandmother's daffodil.  Woody base notes and herbal mid-notes with very few top notes.

Ginger-Nutmeg - My new gingerbread.  This has the punch I've been looking for that sweeter blends can't deliver.

Overall, a successful round of testers.

Agree totally about NG Butter Brickel :(