This Must Be A Joke.

1 hour ago, Echap77 said:

Aztec....we know you're on Instagram!! Sheesh 🙄

Yep, got it again today. If I had problems in my business like their soy wax problem or anything else, I sure wouldn't announce it to the world or to my competitors. I know that the other companies read these forums to see what customers are saying. They must be laughing their heads off about Aztec.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Quentin said:

I know that the other companies read these forums to see what customers are saying. They must be laughing their heads off about Aztec.

Their heads and laughing other parts off as well 😂

Seriously, they could have done 1 huge release on their bbw scent releases, that only made the customer spend more for shipping. That really annoyed me.

Getting reminder upon reminder of the 5 for 5$ coupon code. I don't get easily excited for a 1 oz to begin with.

I think what really got me was when they announced that they had missed their soy delivery, they missed their delivery and the first thing you had to do was broadcast it to us?? 

I don't know who they have in that dept. But clearly pissed about something,and letting us all know how poorly managed of a company they are.

• Like 1

I refuse to do business with Aztec. I am only a few hours away too. I will not use a company that allows their customers to get hacked. And to me their oils are not the best. They have good ones but not amazing. I much prefer other suppliers.