A Review on Flamings Autumn Flannel

Trappeur

Here is the descripiton of Flamings Autumn Flannel

Autumn Flannel Fragrance Oil

Soft and bold at once, blending sweet and spicy notes over a smoky woody base.

Notes:

• Top - vanilla bean, almond, caramel
  • Middle - coriander, ginger, bay leaf, clove, cinnamon
  • Bottom - leather, amber, tonka, smoky woods, cashmere musks

I made a candle in a 16oz country comfort jar with 2 cd 5's in Autumn Flannel on September 10'th in 464 wax. 

I first burned it 9 days into a cure and it threw somewhat.   I just lit it again today which is with a 13 day cure time and it blossomed very very nicely.   The throw is phenominal!  I had it in my bedroom with the door closed and the scent flowed out under the door to the rest of my house.   I'm just horrible at giving descriptions but I will try.   To me this fragrance would do very nicely in an upscale shop.   I found it to be a rustic elegant scent of which I can smell the vanilla/amber, coriander and leather with hints of musk coming through and I pick up autumn leaves in the scent also..   It is sweet over a smoky woodsy base as in the description.   It's either a you like or don't like scent and I like...actually the more I smell it, the more I'm loving it.    If your into the earthy scents, this is a definite must try.  I'm not into the dirt scents but there is something about this scent that is so mysterious.... Flaming did a wonderful job on this fragrance if I must say so.    

Trappeur

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Here is the descripiton of Flamings Autumn Flannel

Autumn Flannel Fragrance Oil

Soft and bold at once, blending sweet and spicy notes over a smoky woody base.

Notes:

• Top - vanilla bean, almond, caramel
  • Middle - coriander, ginger, bay leaf, clove, cinnamon
  • Bottom - leather, amber, tonka, smoky woods, cashmere musks

I made a candle in a 16oz country comfort jar with 2 cd 5's in Autumn Flannel on September 10'th in 464 wax. 

I first burned it 9 days into a cure and it threw somewhat.   I just lit it again today which is with a 13 day cure time and it blossomed very very nicely.   The throw is phenominal!  I had it in my bedroom with the door closed and the scent flowed out under the door to the rest of my house.   I'm just horrible at giving descriptions but I will try.   To me this fragrance would do very nicely in an upscale shop.   I found it to be a rustic elegant scent of which I can smell the vanilla/amber, coriander and leather with hints of musk coming through and I pick up autumn leaves in the scent also..   It is sweet over a smoky woodsy base as in the description.   It's either a you like or don't like scent and I like...actually the more I smell it, the more I'm loving it.    If your into the earthy scents, this is a definite must try.  I'm not into the dirt scents but there is something about this scent that is so mysterious.... Flaming did a wonderful job on this fragrance if I must say so.    

Trappeur

Flaming should hire you to write the descriptions of their FOs. at least the ones you like.

I am getting ready to pour some of the new ones today from Flaming, this being one of them. I am also pouring Cozy Cabin and Charcoal Tonka. I have already poured the Butterscotch and Bourbon from them and it is a nice Warm Butterscotch with a bit of kick. 

Karen in MA

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

With almost a month cure time of the Butterscotch and Bourbon from Flaming, well I get nothing....So thats a dud for me.....that is in 464.   Glad you got yours to work Karen.   What wax did you put it in?

Trappeur

I use the 444 and scent ed it at 8.25%. 

Karen in MA