Fragrance Buddy Reviews

Trappeur

I just got my order of oils from the 20%sale from Fragrance Buddy and I must say, they are all just wonderful!

Sniffing from bottles I love them all.

The only one that I'm not sure I'm fond of is "Fairy Garden".   But that is only because that is not my type scent that I personally would want for myself and I know better than just to only order things I like as I have to cater to all walks of people who like different scents.   And Kat said it is wonderful and she is always spot on so I'll be putting in wax today.

This is what I ordered and these are just out of bottle reviews:

Pumpkin Sugar Cookie:                        Love it!   You can smell the pumpkin and sugar cookie

Frasier Fir:                                               I bought this as it was great price.   I already have my tried and true scents for my pines but my one account sells any and all scents of 

whatever I bring to them so I thought I can always use this as a blender.   Well, it's ok the scent.   Nothing I would write home about but

I thought it would be like that anyway, so I wasn't disappointed.  The Fraser that I use is CS Fraser or WSP Fraser

Smore's:                                                   This is totally awesome being that I've been wanting to get a scent exactly as McCalls Smore's and this is the closest as getting spot on

to a smore's as I've gotten to.   I CAN'T WAIT to get into wax today.  I LOVE this!

Mulled Cider:                                           This is a go to cider I have been using.....Love it!

Sugar Cookie:                                         This is a sugar cookie that I like the best that I haven't used in quite a while.   My favorite was Peaks.   This is a second runner up I have

used before.   At Christmas I rename to "Santa's Sugar Cookie".

Mulberry:                                                This is my go to Mulberry I have been using for quite a while!   Super thrower!

Cinnamon Broom:                                 A staple I always use.

Fresh Baked Pie Crust:                        Smells pretty good.   I need to have one in inventory when blending so I thought I would try.    Smells nice and rich just like pie crust!

Iced Cranberry:                                     This is another staple scent I always have.   And you talk about powerful?   Oh my!

Fairy Garden:                                         I went on recommendation.    It smells very fruity.   To me I can smell grapes, berries, maybe a touch of apple.   I don't have anything

like this in any lines of my candles so it would be great to have something like this and Kat recommended it and she is always great

at recommendations.

I'll review all of them once in wax.

Trappeur

• Like 3

On 9/8/2018 at 7:50 AM, Trappeur said:

I just got my order of oils from the 20%sale from Fragrance Buddy and I must say, they are all just wonderful!

The only one that I'm not sure I'm fond of is "Fairy Garden".   But that is only because that is not my type scent that I personally would want for myself and I know better than just to only order things I like as I have to cater to all walks of people who like different scents.   And Kat said it is wonderful and she is always spot on so I'll be putting in wax today.

Pumpkin Sugar Cookie:                        Love it!   You can smell the pumpkin and sugar cookie

Frasier Fir:                                               I bought this as it was great price.   I already have my tried and true scents for my pines but my one account sells any and all scents of 

whatever I bring to them so I thought I can always use this as a blender.   Well, it's ok the scent.   Nothing I would write home about but

I thought it would be like that anyway, so I wasn't disappointed.  The Fraser that I use is CS Fraser or WSP Fraser

Smore's:                                                   This is totally awesome being that I've been wanting to get a scent exactly as McCalls Smore's and this is the closest as getting spot on

to a smore's as I've gotten to.   I CAN'T WAIT to get into wax today.  I LOVE this!

Mulled Cider:                                           This is a go to cider I have been using.....Love it!

Sugar Cookie:                                         This is a sugar cookie that I like the best that I haven't used in quite a while.   My favorite was Peaks.   This is a second runner up I have

Mulberry:                                                This is my go to Mulberry I have been using for quite a while!   Super thrower!

Fresh Baked Pie Crust:                        Smells pretty good.   I need to have one in inventory when blending so I thought I would try.    Smells nice and rich just like pie crust!

Iced Cranberry:                                     This is another staple scent I always have.   And you talk about powerful?   Oh my!

Fairy Garden:                                         I went on recommendation.    It smells very fruity.   To me I can smell grapes, berries, maybe a touch of apple.   I don't have anything

like this in any lines of my candles so it would be great to have something like this and Kat recommended it and she is always great

at recommendations.

Trappeur

Trapp, Pumpkin Sugar cookie sounds great ,will have to put this one on my next order for sure.

I did get Pumpkin pie Perfection ,smells really strong & good oob.

Lol Fairy garden is super duper strong & I think this scent will definitely move in the shops for floral/fruity fans kwim. I adore the scent ,however I love fruity types .

It's actually a dupe of Philosophy's

"Falling in Love",very strong  notes of blackberry . 

I  cut back the % due to the strength of this scent .

Sugar cookie sounds great too.

Would you compare this SC to Sugar cookie Royal ? 

I to LOVE fb Mulberry ,so strong & spot on mulberry scent. 

Off topic regarding hurricane Florence heading to the Carolinas ,you take care & be safe .I see it's expected to hit landfall by Thursday. I know your in Georgia ,so be safe kwim😉

Kat 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, GailC said:

@katmeltswax, I have read several of your posts with 'kwim' in them, so I finally googled it to see what it means.  :)  Took me a long time to figure out smh.  

Lol Gail ,yes it's short for know what I mean ,I see many shorts I have to figure out myself . You made my day ! I have had the same I had to ask my kids what they stand for . 

I love Google ,it knows everything right lol 😉

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 8:50 AM, Trappeur said:

at recommendations.

Trappeur

Hi Trapp!  Is their Iced Cranberry sweet or is there a bit spice to it?  Thanks so much!