NATURAL fragrance oils?

Dana

Does anyone know of a good supplier of NATURAL fragrance oils?  I have never tried any and would like to know if they throw well, burn well, or even exist for that matter. I am familiar with essential oils. Not those, but actually fragrance oils. I have a customer wanting as natural as possible but don't want to use essential oils due to the word going around they don't burn well...any suggestions?

You’re kind of looking for a white rabbit.

Without definition about what the customer is actually looking for how do you know you have found it?

Using reputable suppliers ensures that you are buying safe candle oils that conform to safety specs. And perform as they should in candles.

Some companies such as wholesalesuppliesplus are stating they are 100% natural. I have seen them on other supply sites as well but cant think of where right off the top of my head. I have just never purchased or tried them to know if they throw well or burn well. I guess I will give them a call and ask about the claim that they are "natural".

The WSP natural fragrances are probably heavy with EO, if those prices are any indication. EO's don't perform very well in most waxes. Small amounts, like what are used in CS FO's, sure, but as always you'll have to test to figure out what works and what doesn't.