work

Thats GREAT!!!! I have had the same thing happen to me @ our local school,,I took the secretary a container and asked if she would mind burning it in the office and she said sure,,I have gotten so many orders from the Highschool alone that keeps me busy,,LOL,,,,Congrats!!!:highfive:

I love selling stuff at work too...when I first started out, or if I need testers, I like to use some of the girls from work...It helps me out and they get excited to get free stuff, then end up coming back for more. My DH says that I'm like a candle drug dealer - the first one is free to get them hooked! LOL.

sounds bout right i took a sample of one of my candles in as he wanted to show his GF and he was like they are so pretty will order some off you for her so i made up all i can describe it as is a multiple choice thing where they pic the shape, FO and colour of the candle and then i do and make it for them

Same with me. I work in a small factory in Galena, Kansas. Thought I'd sell a few jar candles for fun. Wrong. I am pouring candles around the clock. I tell everyone at work that I just come to work to take candle orders.

Nothing wrong with getting paid by someone else to take candle orders, right?:cool2:

I wish I could do that..I get a pretty decent hourly wage!