If someone is interested in Bewitched FO

cybersix

;)

Hi

I just made a pillar with this FO, I havent tested it yet.

I started with 1/2 oz pp.

I don't know what is suggested usage for their fos, hope someone else can help!

Oh my god! They are SUPER CHEAP! Has anyone ever used their oils before? I was very intrigued by Sabrina's description of Bewitched and they have a HUGE selection of oils- so I'd like to try them! :) Thanks Sabrina!!! Added it as one of my favorites!

Oh my god! They are SUPER CHEAP! Has anyone ever used their oils before? I was very intrigued by Sabrina's description of Bewitched and they have a HUGE selection of oils- so I'd like to try them! :) Thanks Sabrina!!! Added it as one of my favorites!

I tried them when I was first starting out and IMO their oils were weak. Most scents did not smell like how they should. I think I only liked one FO from there. I know many other people have said they were disappointed in their FO's. Don't know if you noticed but they are always for sale in the classifieds.LOL Hope that helps.:)

thanks

I cannot judge their FO, because I bought them on ebay, these are the first FOs I buy in my life.

I didn't know I was buying Candle Supply Central (I used to buy from an english girl).

Since I never smelled any fo before I have no idea if the scents are right.

I mean, I have Banana and it smell as banana, but I don't know if sweet pea or witches' brew are ok!

Cold throw is strong, I have to test hot throw.

But this particular FO (bewitched) is carried by someone else?

I can't find it from other suppliers!

Thanks! Actually, ya know...I've become a classifieds junkie, but I've never really noticed any of their oils for sale..but it could be because I scan through looking for suppliers I know and trust...and since i've never heard of this company, I could have overlooked them. Actually, I think some of the oils I just bought off the classifieds for super cheap may have come from this supplier! I'll have to check when I get them and let you guys know if they're any good! :) Thanks!

I had a bad customer service experience with them-- even though I had initially set up to buy a lot of my supplies through them, I found others. When I finally did make my purchase, I erred in that there is a minimum payment of $10 in order for them to accept paypal (this was an ebay purchase). My purchase was over $10, but only with shipping. I swear, my subtotal was literally like 9.30. I tried to work around it on my own and paid an extra .70 for my items plus shipping, but they kept refusing it. Finally I got a hold of someone and explained my situation and she said that she could invoice me...never did. I really needed the items, so I was willing to pay the "extra"-- where as sending a money order was too cumbersome (just had surgery), and western union online payment was out of the question (outrageous fees). There was a lot of back and forth and I was essentially told to never buy from them again.

Told her it would be my pleasure to never drop a dime.:yay:

I had a bad customer service experience with them-- even though I had initially set up to buy a lot of my supplies through them, I found others. When I finally did make my purchase, I erred in that there is a minimum payment of $10 in order for them to accept paypal (this was an ebay purchase). My purchase was over $10, but only with shipping. I swear, my subtotal was literally like 9.30. I tried to work around it on my own and paid an extra .70 for my items plus shipping, but they kept refusing it. Finally I got a hold of someone and explained my situation and she said that she could invoice me...never did. I really needed the items, so I was willing to pay the "extra"-- where as sending a money order was too cumbersome (just had surgery), and western union online payment was out of the question (outrageous fees). There was a lot of back and forth and I was essentially told to never buy from them again.

Told her it would be my pleasure to never drop a dime.:yay:

Yeah I never liked the Minumum $10 order thing...it was a pain...

I'm sorry to hear they are so bad.

There is no minimum order now from what I can see, and they claim they ship very fast.

I was disappointed when I asked them what is shipping rate for italy.

I wanted a 16 oz bottle, they say they ship only with global express mail, wich is $30 plus $5 for the hassle of shipping international order.:shocked2: By airmail it costs only $10!!!!!!

So I asked a girl here on CT if she wants to try some of their FO to order for me.

But first I want to try Peak's fos, so this damned bewitched maybe will go out of my mind!!!

You know, the ten dollar minimum was a bit of a hassle, but my thinking was that with their inexpensive prices I could get a little of everything. I had heard that their FOs are substandard at best, so I tried to pick things I would have use for. I was more than willing to pay the extra .70 to make up the difference (Clutch the pearls!), but it wasn't until about a week later until I finally got some "assistance". The customer service was just horrible-- to the point where it got personal and whoever she is let out some catty remarks. Like I said, it was and forever will be my absolute pleasure to NEVER spend one red cent on anything they sell.