CB Advanced Back?

@Sarah SI did see previous threads about it coming out...but not too much info on where it is actually available..and hardly any reviews.  Considering how many people used the original Advanced, I figured everyone would be anxious to try the new one..but doesn't seem to be the case.  I wouldn't mind trying it, but I can't find it available in Canada, and to bring it in from the US is a little expensive. 

Got mine here in the US.. so it's in pellet form, melts the same , pours the same , looks the same a little different color but it's not the same because I can't wick it with my previous wicks. And as I test I'm finding issues at around 25 hours into test burns with my current wicks. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cblanca said:

Got mine here in the US.. so it's in pellet form, melts the same , pours the same , looks the same a little different color but it's not the same because I can't wick it with my previous wicks. And as I test I'm finding issues at around 25 hours into test burns with my current wicks. 

Well...to me it sounds like the "new" Advanced is exactly like the Quantum waxes. I have moved on, and am going to leave the Advanced and Quantum waxes to others to figure out.

And as I'm working with it it's turning out to be a challenge. I will prob not go forward with it unfortunelty .. I've got one scent to work in this wax and by work I mean the wick stays lit and good throw. It's too bad. It's just not the same .. it's still such a pretty wax but very aggravating to have wicks just fizzle out 

@Cblanca  That's exactly what I found with the Quantum waxes..I tried every wick imaginable, and I had trouble to get anything close to acceptable.  I lit one for my wife when she was watching tv, and when I went in to check in on her and the candle, the whole top of the container was on fire!  That was it for me.. Im now trying this www.canwax.com/Wax-CoconutSoy-Container-Blend-CW301_p_3795.html and it seems to be working out well.