I can't nail this scent....HELP

ellajoan

So I absolutely love the Green Clover and Aloe scent (a BBW dupe).  I've tried Brambleberry's (totally different from BBW version), SOS Ultra version (can't get it to throw) and WSP (way too pricey, also can't get it to throw), and Peak (didn't smell right to me).  I currently have a tester curing from Aztec w/ this scent.   The last two FO options I haven't tried are from TFC and NG.  Has anyone tried these FO in soy (I use 464)  I've got to get this one right (although I seem to be spending a small fortune on it--part of chandling, right?).  Any suggestions on wicking Green Clover and Aloe?  Thanks!

Edited by ellajoan

So I ordered the NG version hoping I can get this one right, b/c I love it so.  Re-visited the Peak's one, and I like it more than I remembered, but can't get it to throw well.  BTW, has Peak re-opened, or are folks using Keystone instead?  And what are the chances that Keystone won't continue to carry Peak's scents?  That whole situation confounds me.....I'm afraid to order from Peak now.