Wick size

Hi there, is anybody else using these jars and if so what size of wick do you use? I am currently using IGI6006, it’s a parasoy blend and the hot throw is amazing! I would like to stick with that. I’m just having a hard time finding the right wick size for my 8 and 16 ounce square mason jars as shown in the picture, thank you !   :)

78253012-8474-42BA-9DE0-2C644237F144.jpeg

I don't use that wax but 464 and in that size jar I use the cd 8 or cd 10.  Well that doesn't help much.....

There was a chandler here, Old Glory,  who used that wax and she swore on the premiers and that was her choice of wicks for 464 and also 6006.

Trappeur

I use 6006 and in something that size I would start with a 51-32-18Z zinc core. If that is the jar I'm thinking of both sizes have the same diameter. I have a bunch of the 16oz left over from my daughter’s wedding but I haven’t used them yet.

Not to throw out yet another option for you, but have you tried the ECO series of wicks. They tend to do really well in the IGI 6006 wax. For a mason jar or canning jar an ECO 8 would probably be a good starting place for testing. Not sure what you have tried already though.