StickerYou - all sorts of custom labels - new to me

TallTayl

Just learned about this company from the soap guild monthly vendor special. I think I may order a set of the round clear labels I use on my candle tins. Would be a bit more expensive, but less aggravating that those that don't run through my laser right any more. 

Nothing looks as nice as great labels.

StickerYou
S.gif
223b64a3-e29d-4f80-b1dd-b864e96595ed.jpg

StickerYou.com is the only online platform in the world where you can upload your own designs or artwork to create completely custom labels, stickers, large format decals, temporary tattoos, iron-ons and more.

Special Offer:

Special Offer Code: SOAPGUILD15

Phone: 1-877-437-8825 ext 333

Email: bcanales@stickeryou.com

• Thanks 1

I've used Sticker You for a couple of years now and I have found them to be a good resource for short-run labels.

Just a heads up in case you're looking for larger-run orders: I did eventually switch to another company for my jar labels about halfway through this year, because I increasingly found that the turnaround time for any larger-run order I'd place (say, 150+ labels) would be delayed for at least 10 days past the promised date - even if I had paid for express production & shipping - and (in my experience) customer service wasn't always eager to provide updates or resolution. 

I do think you'll be very happy with the quality, and I love that you can upload and size your artwork yourself right there on their website. Makes ordering very easy!

• Thanks 2