New Espresso FO?

Dorothy Mantooth

43 minutes ago, Dorothy Mantooth said:

I swear I think I saw a new Espresso fo somewhere this week. Anyone know where this was from? I can’t find where I saw it.  @GailC?

Sorry, it wasn't me.  I mentioned some coffee FO's I sniffed at The Candlemaker's Store this week, but they weren't new or Espresso.

9 hours ago, Dorothy Mantooth said:

I saw bramble has an espresso but it’s not in its new category. Have you tried this one? I’ve never ordered from bramble but it looks like the smallest is 2oz for $6.95. That’s a lot to waste if it smells horrible. 

It is so strong! True coffee smell, although my kids swear they can smell dark chocolate too. I made a paraffin melt with 8% of this FO and 1oz melt stinks up my whole house!

No milk, sugar, vanilla, or anything else to my nose. I like it! I have a candle (paraffin) that I mixed it with Pink Sugar and that smells awesome too.

Dorothy BB has an amazing coffee, I think it is called expresso ? OMG its so so good  - the best coffee Ive ever smelled but its quite expensive . Most coffees I don't care

for they smell bitter to meeven ICS , and I know many rave about them. Even her hazelnut coffee I don't care for. It smells nothing like CS or WSP vanilla hazelnut. CS + WSP

are similar but I much prefer WSP much better. Heres the link. Actually, for 1 lb its not that bad but because they are on the opposite coast shipping gets pricey :( 

https://www.brambleberry.com/Espresso-Fragrance-Oil-P5889.aspx

Edited by Moonstar

The best coffee I've tried so far is RE's Spiced Pumpkin Latte.  I really don't smell much pumpkin. It has a strong, real coffee scent.  

I also like NG's Mountain Hazelnut Coffee.

Actually, the coffees I liked best were from companies that are out of business.  :( Columbian Coffee from Heaven Scent and Hazelnut Coffee from Bluegrass Candle Supply.

But I may have finally found a straight coffee that doesn't stink at The Candlemaker's Store.  And NG Hazelnut Coffee is close to the one I liked from Bluegrass.

• 3 weeks later...