A clean cotton scent

Trappeur

I'm looking for a clean cotton/flannel sheets scent.  I usually always just get Luxe Linen from Community Candle but I don't need anything from them but 1 pound of Luxe but I just don't want to pay 19.00 to ship 1 bottle of oil.  I have to get some things from CS and Flaming and I saw they have these scents:

CS:            Clean Cotton

Cotton Tree

Sunwashed Linen

Flaming:  Cotton Amber

Clean Cotton

Downy April Fresh

Has anyone ever tried or use any of these fragrances in 464?

Would anyone recommend any of these?

I don't want to get from anywhere else.

Thanks.  Trappeur

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

I'm looking for a clean cotton/flannel sheets scent.  I usually always just get Luxe Linen from Community Candle but I don't need anything from them but 1 pound of Luxe but I just don't want to pay 19.00 to ship 1 bottle of oil.  I have to get some things from CS and Flaming and I saw they have these scents:

CS:            Clean Cotton

Cotton Tree

Sunwashed Linen

Flaming:  Cotton Amber

Clean Cotton

Downy April Fresh

Has anyone ever tried or use any of these fragrances in 464?

Would anyone recommend any of these?

I don't want to get from anywhere else.

Thanks.  Trappeur

I have to double check but I believe a have a cotton from CS , I don't care for it. Its sharp to my nose.If you think you'd like to try it let me know + Ill send it to you :) 

4 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Oh that would be wonderful Moonstar.  Actually the Luxe Linen I use from Community is sharp so maybe this is close to that.  If you can tell me which one it is, I won't order that sample from CS.  Thankyou!:hello:

Trappeur

I'll mail it Monday 😘 My pleasure 

13 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

Trappeur - you're killing me with not wanting to get them from other places.  I have so many recommendations for you but don't get any of them from Community or Flaming.  :(

Me too.....I want to say that my very favorite cotton is High Cotton from Millcreek, but I can't. :D

Followed by Sea Island Cotton from Cierra, but I can't say that either.  :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

Trappeur - you're killing me with not wanting to get them from other places.  I have so many recommendations for you but don't get any of them from Community or Flaming.  :(

lol at Soshiegirl.......

Oh, ok, tell me, tell me, tell me Soshie!   Your recommendations are always wonderful for me....ah what the hell is another supplier....

The reason I said I don't want to get from anyone else is because I have to order quite a bit from CS & Flaming and I was just going to add a pound or 2 of cotton from one of these guys just to save some money on shipping if I were to order from someone else.....know what I mean?   Ok...I'm all ears!:hello:

Trappeur

And away we go........

NG Island Fresh

NG Mountain Fresh

NG Laundromat

NG Clean Breeze

ICS April Fresh

ICS Fresh Laundry

AH Flannel Sheets

Lonestar Vanilla Cotton

Lonestar Egyptian Sheets

JS Citrus Linen H2O

JS Sunwashed Linen or CS Sunwashed Linen

JS Fresh Rain

CS Cotton Bouquet

AH Summer Breeze

Sweet Cakes or Bulk Apothecary Tide

NG Fresh Linen

6 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

And away we go........

NG Island Fresh

NG Mountain Fresh

NG Laundromat

NG Clean Breeze

ICS April Fresh

ICS Fresh Laundry

AH Flannel Sheets

Lonestar Vanilla Cotton

Lonestar Egyptian Sheets

JS Citrus Linen H2O

JS Fresh Rain

CS Cotton Bouquet

AH Summer Breeze

NG Fresh Linen

And away we go :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

@Trappeur, I do understand why you want suggestions from suppliers you need to order from anyway.  :)

I have a one ounce bottle of Fresh Linen from CS I could send you tomorrow. I like it OK, but like others better. 

I also have a sample of Cotton Tree from CS.  I may order this some day, so will keep the bottle, but will send you a 'sniffie' if you tell me how to do it.  Q-tip in a baggie?  

1 hour ago, soshiegirl said:

And away we go........

NG Island Fresh

NG Mountain Fresh

NG Laundromat

NG Clean Breeze

ICS April Fresh

ICS Fresh Laundry

AH Flannel Sheets

Lonestar Vanilla Cotton

Lonestar Egyptian Sheets

JS Citrus Linen H2O

JS Fresh Rain

CS Cotton Bouquet

AH Summer Breeze

NG Fresh Linen

Well, when she said she had a list, she had a list! lol

And you do have something from CS where I have to order....yep ...sunwashed linen and cotton bouquet...I was leaning towards getting the sunwashed linen because it said on the description it was I believe a little sharp and this sounds somewhat like the only linen/cotton sheet oil the only one I have been ordering for years called Luxe Linen.

Thankyou for putting up this big list Soshiegirl.  Exactly what I wanted!

Trappeur

1 hour ago, GailC said:

@Trappeur, I do understand why you want suggestions from suppliers you need to order from anyway.  :)

I have a one ounce bottle of Fresh Linen from CS I could send you tomorrow. I like it OK, but like others better. 

I also have a sample of Cotton Tree from CS.  I may order this some day, so will keep the bottle, but will send you a 'sniffie' if you tell me how to do it.  Q-tip in a baggie?  

Yes, I would love that Gail.  Actually I have an oil I think its a 1/2 pound or more of a fragrance that you said was a favorite of yours.  I don't need it so I will send to you. There was a post you had talked in about this oil and I can't remember which post it was.

Now I have to go and find the post of what you loved......I had put it aside for you because I knew you would use.

Thankyou.

Trappeur

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ldunleav said:

I have Luxe from Community Candle and to me it smells exactly like Sage and Chamomile from Candle Cocoon! Very pretty!

That is the only clean cotton scent I use....Luxe Linen...and you are right...so pretty.

So it's like Sage & Chamomile from CC?   Hmmm....I have to order some Van. Voodoo from there and I'll get a little bottle of this.  Thanks.

Trappeur

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

That is the only clean cotton scent I use....Luxe Linen...and you are right...so pretty.

So it's like Sage & Chamomile from CC?   Hmmm....I have to order some Van. Voodoo from there and I'll get a little bottle of this.  Thanks.

Trappeur

If you have not tried their Bunchberry and Moss yet you may like that too. Its another very beautiful upscale scent! One of my absolute favorites!!!

Trappeur - the CS Sunwashed Linen is a little sharp and has that note of hot linen straight from the dryer (if you know what I mean).  Cotton Bouquet is a really lovely straight forward clean cotton scent.  Either one will do the job.  If you want a sample to play with, let me know.

On 10/1/2017 at 5:53 PM, Trappeur said:

Yes, I know exactly what you mean coming hot from the dryer!  Good way to explain it.

But I don't see a cotton bouquet....Did you mean cotton tree?

Trappeur

I checked the bottle and it's called Cotton Blossom.