Macintosh Apple Rename

Trappeur

On 9/17/2017 at 8:46 PM, franu61 said:

I used to use the millennium, love it, but it got too expensive. I highly recommend lemon cheesecake, pina coloda.  great throwers.  I recently ordered the blue sage and sea salt and I love it OOB. The merlot is pretty sweet, not too winey, definately worth 5 bucks :)  Theres another thread somewhere about american soy and milennium from last month I think.

Just wanted to thank you for recommending the Lemon Cheesecake - WOW its fantastic. Usually I can't even smell the graham cracker crust - so good

I didn't get the pina colada + I'm now kicking myself. Im getting a pound of it next week though. I ordered Orange too - WOW so good. It smells sweet + juicy

most oranges Ive tried are typically very sharp. Another winner was Oatmeal Cookie, very similar to RE's Grandmas Cupboard but with a little more kick to it.

Firewood HB Type is ok OOB a bit perfumey but still might be nice in wax. Its for sure not a heavy smokey wood scent like WSP Crackling Firewood

Eucalyptus Lavender is light on on euc - i think it'll change in wax though. Bourbon Pumpkin Cake - Im not sure yet ? Ill have to wait n see.

I bought a 10lb page of the votive /tart wax too. Question they have 2 soy container waxes - 1 called Mid West Soy Container + the other is Millennium. 

The Millennium is much more expensive :( Have you tried the other one ? Any tips you can offer on the Millenial wax such as best wicks etc. 

Im super excited to try my new FO + wax :) Any other favorite FO you have from them ? Well, thanks again . I really appreciate it :) 

@Moonstar I have used both millennium and their regular soy. The millennium has nicer tops. Have to do 2nd pour on the regular, but has same throw and burn qualities. I used htp wicks. I just put the sweet merlot in wax...it has good cold throw so far. Really like the driftwood n coconut, black ginseng, out of bottle but havent put em in wax yet. Their sweet pea is good strong thrower but not my favorite. Fruit slices good seller. Vanilla coffee good throw smells like coffeewith cream .  i used. to use so many of theirs when they were ENchanted lites but a lot were discontinued. Used to get orange vanilla. Will have to try mixing my own now. Glad to hear the plain orange is good.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, franu61 said:

@Moonstar I have used both millennium and their regular soy. The millennium has nicer tops. Have to do 2nd pour on the regular, but has same throw and burn qualities. I used htp wicks. I just put the sweet merlot in wax...it has good cold throw so far. Really like the driftwood n coconut, black ginseng, out of bottle but havent put em in wax yet. Their sweet pea is good strong thrower but not my favorite. Fruit slices good seller. Vanilla coffee good throw smells like coffeewith cream .  i used. to use so many of theirs when they were ENchanted lites but a lot were discontinued. Used to get orange vanilla. Will have to try mixing my own now. Glad to hear the plain orange is good.

Thanks again :) 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2017 at 10:57 PM, Paperbackstash said:

Oops see you picked your apple name -- should have read the end of the thread first =)

Thats quite all right as I'm writing down the names you came up with as I love some of them and could work for another account I have to work on...

Some of these are just so cutie patootie!

Thankyou so much!

Trappeur

• Like 1