Dipping Soy or whatever it is???

What is this soy that ppl dip their hands into?

I have had a couple of ppl ask me if my soy can be used that way??

What type of soy is it...they seem to think that it's some sort of melted candle wax, but I just can't imagine a wax of any type that one would want to put directly on their skin.

What are they talking about? I'm sooo confused!

Thanks

My mom has a parafin bath. She puts cream on her hands and then dips them into this little pot of heated candle wax (with a very low MP) and then slips her hands into oven mits and lets them sit for a while.

It apparently really moisturizez your hands...you can use it for feet too.

Something about the heat from the wax, and the oils in the wax, and you can scent the wax etc...

you can use it on your feet as well.

I dipped my face in it once and them used a pencil to poke breath holes for my nose...I did it over and over a bunch of times and actually have a wax cast of my face...

yes I am proud...

No my mother still doesn't know that I did it. :P

this might be what you are hearing about...I'm sure they could do it with a low MP soy wax as well...maybe...

i actually tried something the other day. i made a pure soy lotion candle using 2 parts wax to 1 part soy lotion and the usual amount of FO. after it cooled, i waited 5 minutes and poured a bit of the melted concoction into my hands and rubbed it in. it rubbed in without flaking and working like an intensive moisturizing treatment. dont know if i would sell it though, kind of a high-liability candle.