Toasted Marshmallow

kdmorgan

5 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Thanks! I think I actually have that one from RE. I'll go check today.

That's interesting about the marks. I've noticed that sometimes they show up automatically and sometimes not at all. When they don't show up the word is underlined like it's misspelled but I don't know how to fix it so I just leave it like it is. Most of the time they pop up over the e though. I've always wondered why sometimes it doesn't. 

I also got the Caramel Cafe from RE and love it too.  I'm going to make a layered candle with it and Vanilla Hazelnut from CS if I can ever get the wick right on these 12 oz salsa jars.  Third times charm.

I give up on straight coffee FO's though.  Got a sample of CS's Fresh Coffee and it stinks almost as bad as NG's Fresh Brewed Coffee.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GailC said:

Thanks Moonstar. I appreciate your feedback on BCN, because I've never ordered from them....yet. :)

The only Strawberry I have really liked was Candlescience Strawberry Shortcake.  I almost bought some with my last order but remembered that even though I liked it, I couldn't sell it.

I Bought Peak's Strawberries and Cream some time ago, and just never liked the smell of it OOB.  Candlewic's smells much better but doesn't seem very strong.  I may give up on Strawberry and take that one out of my cart.

Have you bought their Surplus oils before at the reduced price?  

I haven't but Trappeur said the cinnamon raisin bread is very good. I have about 1/2 oz left of the strawberry jam, I can send that to you if you like. That way

you can decide for yourself if you like it. Really its no problem. Just pm me your address :) 

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1