ISO Peppermint Mocha (Starbucks like) FO

LivInTX

Well, I would recommend Peppermint Kiss from Peak, but can't do that, although that really was more like a Peppermint patty candy (heavy on the mint, soft on the mocha/chocolate)  

Can you find a skin safe chocolate and just mix that with a peppermint? That's what I would try and do if I were you. Might get a truer scent that way too. 

I would think peppermint bark would be more like a vanilla peppermint than a mocha mint. 

Yes... all from JS:

Godiva Berry Truffle - Incredible OOB, I wanted to eat it! 

Berry Buttercream Puffs - Your rec Belinda and it smells yummy. Definitely smell the berries, and buttercream pastry.

Orange Caramel Crumble - Again I wanted to eat this. Great combo of orange pound cake and caramel. Says it's one of their best sellers!

Candy Corn - Read on another post this was spot on and yup finally found it! 

Banana Caramel Cupcake - took a chance and glad I did. Definitely smell the banana and caramel, and cinnamon, with a bit of buttercream.

Champagne Toast - was looking for a slight sweet champagne scent, and this was it. Just like the description... effervescent blend of Champagne, juicy nectarine and blackcurrant.

Chocolate Chip Cookie - can't tell just yet, smelling more cookie and maybe not enough chocolate.

Blueberry Cream - Great scent OOB, but didn't smell the "cream" notes in it. More like a blueberry sorbet. Still love it though!

Coconut Milk and Lavender - purchased based on a lot of recc's on here, but didn't really care for that scent. Smelled like a lotion with those notes, but like something my mother would wear:-)

Pink Tinsel - Waaay too strong for my nose. States douglas fir is middle note, but it was a definite top note and powerful. If I tried hard I could smell a slight hint of pomegranate. Didn't care for it. 

• Like 1